- Working experience: Automotive, Formula1 / motorsports +15 years.
- When working for a client, you can expect a high-quality modeling standard,
- focusing on cost-efficient and resource-friendly solutions.
- The goal is to create parametric CAD models
- with proven design methods developed over a couple of years.
Trying to find new ideas
and innovative solutions to reach a given target.
- Capable to develop client-based and web-based software solutions.
- Focus is on on specialized (CAD-related) software tailored to customers needs.
- Contributor to the open source community.
OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT
If you are a programmer, don't miss out to visit the blog section.
- Working with Catia V5, I can support you with:
- Conceptual design
- Assembly design
- Package and DMU analysis
- Fitting simulations
- Creation of kinematic models and more...
- Surface + solid modeling
- Part design + development
- Pattern and tooling design for carbon composite parts
- Creation of technical drawings and documentations
- Material / Laminate / Bonding specifications and more...
- Tailored software and modelling techniques for specific needs, related to CAD:
- Parametric modeling methodologies,
- Advanced modelling techniques,
- Usage of user-defined features to manage common standards,
- Weight management of the overall product.