- Working experience: Automotive, Formula1 / motorsports +15 years.
- When working for a client, you can expect a high-quality modelling standard,
- focusing on cost-efficient and resource-friendly solutions.
- The goal is to create parametric CAD models
- with proven design methods developed over a couple of years.
- Capable to develop client-based and web-based software solutions.
- Focus is on on specialized (CAD-related) software tailored to customers needs.
- Contributor to the open source community.
OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT
If you are a programmer, don't miss out to visit the blog section.
- Working with Catia V5, I can support you with:
- Conceptual design
- Assembly design
- Package and DMU analysis
- Fitting simulations
- Creation of kinematic models and more...
- Surface + solid modeling
- Part design + development
- Pattern and tooling design for carbon composite parts
- Creation of technical drawings and documentations
- Material / Laminate / Bonding specifications and more...
- Tailored software and modelling techniques for specific needs, related to CAD:
- Parametric modeling methodologies,
- Advanced modelling techniques,
- Usage of user-defined features to manage common standards,
- Weight management of the overall product.
Carbon composite development, as well as various kinds of mechanical design and development work. Specialized in free form surfacing, my passion is to create lightweight and functional design solutions. Recently I am involved in the design and development of small combustion engines as well as hybrid gearbox development.